- The vaulted spaces – foyer, living and dining rooms, and kitchen – add comfortable volume to nicely proportioned room sizes.
- Abundant windows maximize views and natural light. The dormer over the foyer brings additional light into the living, dining and kitchen areas.
- Wide hallways and doorways make for easy traffic flow, even for those that need Barrier Free Access. The front flex room off the foyer is perfect for a den or home office.
- The kitchen is designed for both efficiency and aesthetics. The large island aids in food preparation, additional storage and allows for a nice seating area. There are both pantry cabinets and a spacious closet pantry.
- The owners’ suite has windows on two sides. The handsome master bath has an extra spacious shower. The optional master bath layout gives you even more room plus a larger walk-in closet.
- The second floor has an entire guest suite that would make a great in-law suite!
- The 2-car garage is wider and deeper than most garages, with 10′-wide by 8′-high doors.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 10:12 main pitch.