The Red Cottage with Front Dining Room
Plan #: 1003-22
Exclusive 3 Bedroom Custom House Plan
- Based on our popular Red Cottage with Executive Owner’s Suite, this version is the direct result of a custom modification for a client who’s home is shown in the photos.
- An open floor plan has the vaulted great room taking center stage with views to both the dining room in front and the kitchen with large angular island.
- The dining room has built-ins and columns offsetting it from the great room and foyer.
- The kitchen is large and has a conveniently located door to the covered grilling porch. An adjoining deck adds to your outdoor entertaining possibilities.
- The entire right side of the home plan is comprised of the beautiful owners suite with his and hers closets and a bath complete with 1920’s clawfoot tub.
- Upstairs, you’ll enjoy two bedrooms plus a full bath and storage in the attic.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 10 on 12 pitch.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||2,445 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,769 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||677 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||26' 4"|
|Area:||992 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Second Floor:||8' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||10 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Farmhouse, Hillside Homes, Northwest