The Red Cottage Main Level
Plan #: 1003-01-1
Open Concept Living with Options
- This house plan that boasts a spacious vaulted foyer, kitchen, living and dining room.
- Natural light is plentiful with abundant windows throughout.
- The dormer window in the foyer filters additional natural light into the main living areas.
- Wide doorways and hallways are ideal for Barrier Free Access and make for easy family traffic flow.
- The open concept kitchen is perfect for entertaining and family dinners.
- A large built-in island can be used for food preparation, additional storage, buffet space and a comfortable seating area.
- This plan boasts an efficient use of space with both pantry cabinets and a generous closet pantry. Spacious – yet still feeling both warm and welcoming.
- The Owner’s Suite features a bay window with window seat and the master bath has double sinks, plenty of storage and a large walk-in shower.
- 10’ wide and 8’ high garage doors and extra depth and width provide more usable space than a standard 2 car garage.
- There are many ways to customize this plan with extra bedrooms, storage areas, a dramatic screened in back porch or including 3 car garage.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||1,457 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,457 sq. ft.|
|Front Porch:||146 sq. ft.|
|Bonus:||693 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Optional:||Crawl, Slab, Walkout|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||24' 0"|
|Area:||1,328 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Second Floor:||8' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||10 on 12|
|Framing Type:||Stick & Truss|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Farmhouse, Hillside Homes, Northwest, Ranch, Vacation