The Independence Bungalow
- With a welcoming 224 sq. ft. covered front porch sturdied by four tapered columns and stacked stone bases this ideal bungalow house plan beckons for you to come, sit and enjoy a slower pace of life.
- Inside the foyer of this ideal open floor bungalow house plan your view extends through the house to the back.
- The bright dining room boasts a great box bay window with four windows and the living room features a fireplace and built-in shelving.
- The kitchen includes a unique angled island with stovetop and plenty of room for two people to sit. Another ideal spot to gather is the screened in porch out back, just a few steps away from the kitchen.
- The laundry room is conveniently located near the master suite.
- The flex room located at the front of the house off the living room can be used either as a home office or guest room.
- The third bedroom is located upstairs and includes a walk-in closet and a large seating area.
Main Floor Sq Ft: 1,316
Second Floor Sq Ft: 586
Total Living Area: 1,902
Master Suite Location: Main Floor
Width: 51' 9"
Depth: 57' 5"
**Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “derivative Copyright infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my Design. Thank you, Brian K. Eicholtz