The Freedom Bungalow
- Keep it simple with this one story adorable bungalow. Enjoy a covered front porch with 144 square feet of outside living space. Exterior finishes include a combination of stone, clapboard & shingles.
- The vaulted ceilings and open floor plan makes this efficient home feel spacious & comfortable. The fireplace in the living room makes it a cozy family or entertaining area.
- In the kitchen there is a built in counter with seating for four. The 143 square foot covered back porch is easily accessible through the kitchens’ back door.
- Centrally located laundry is conveniently located in the middle of the floor plan.
- The front flex room can be used as either a bedroom or a home office. If used as a bedroom this plan would give you three bedrooms, two of the bedrooms with walk-in closets.
- Two car garage includes a side door for easy entry and extra access to unloading the groceries.
- Front covered porch as a 3:12 pitch, main roof has a 6:12 pitch.
Main Floor Sq Ft: 1,199
Master Suite Location: Main Floor
Depth: 50' 8"
Total Living Area: 1,199
Width: 50' 2"
**Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “derivative Copyright infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my Design. Thank you, Brian K. Eicholtz