The Freedom Bungalow 2
- Keep it simple with this one story adorable bungalow. Enjoy a covered front porch with 144 square feet of outside living space. Exterior finishes include a combination of stone, clapboard & shingles.
- The vaulted ceilings and open floor plan makes this efficient home feel spacious & comfortable. The fireplace in the living room makes it a cozy family or entertaining area.
- In the kitchen there is a built in counter with seating for four. The 143 square foot covered back porch is easily accessible through the kitchens’ back door.
- Centrally located laundry is conveniently located in the middle of the floor plan.
- The front flex room can be used as either a bedroom or a home office. If used as a bedroom this plan would give you three bedrooms, two of the bedrooms with walk-in closets.
- Two car garage includes a side door for easy entry and extra access to unloading the groceries.
- Front covered porch as a 3:12 pitch, main roof has a 6:12 pitch.
Total Living Area: 1,199
Foundation Type: Basement
Master Suite Location: Main Floor
Width: 50' 2"
Depth: 50' 8"
This Design is the Copyright ® of Brian K. Eicholtz. Please note that Copyright Laws also apply to derivatives of this Design. In other words, if a person starts from this Design, then makes changes, it can be determined to be a derivative and an actionable legal matter resulting in a lawsuit verdict in excess of $100,000. Please do the right thing and work with me, the original Designer, with my Designs. If your builder insists on using his own Designer, please buy the rights to my Design, then let them do their work. Please report any cases of Copyright infringement that you may become aware of. Thank you for your respect for my creative work.