Split Bedroom Open Concept Ranch
Plan #: 1015-01
Ranch for the Sloping Lot
- This ranch home plan is great for the sloping lot with the dining room, sun porch and back deck extending over a lower patio. If your lot doesn’t slope, we can put this on a crawl space or slab.
- An open floor plan is best appreciated from the kitchen with views to the great room, dining room and sun porch. These rooms are vaulted.
- The bedrooms are split for maximum privacy.
- A study can double as a guest room or den.
- A dedicated laundry room is located by the two-car garage entrance.
- A lower level gives you room for expansion.
- Please note that the 3-season porch is not included in the total living square footage.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||1,621 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,621 sq. ft.|
|Deck:||80 sq. ft.|
|Rear Porch:||99 sq. ft.|
|Unfinished Basement:||998 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||20' 9"|
|Area:||496 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||9 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Hillside Homes, Ranch