Small and Flexible Mountain Cottage
Plan #: 1003-16
Small and Flexible Mountain Cottage Plan
- The vaulted spaces – living room, dining room, and bedroom 3 – add comfortable volume to nicely proportioned room sizes.
- Abundant windows maximize views and natural light.
- The kitchen is designed for both efficiency and aesthetics.
- In the owners’ suite, windows on two sides bring in extra light.
- The handsome master bath has an extra spacious shower.
- The roof has a 10 on 12 main pitch and 3 on 12 secondary pitch.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||1,487 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,487 sq. ft.|
|Front Porch:||227 sq. ft.|
|Bonus:||630 sq. ft.|
|Unfinished Basement:||1,687 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||24' 8"|
|Area:||656 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||10 on 12|
|Framing Type:||Stick & Truss|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Hillside Homes, Mountain, Northwest, Vacation