Rustic Mountain Cottage
Plan #: 1003-14
4 Bedroom Mountain Style Retreat
- A rustic exterior gives this Mountain home plan a rugged style.
- Inside, however all the comforts of a well-appointed home await.
- The open floor plan unites the living room with window seat, the dining room and the spacious kitchen with its huge island.
- For the homeowners, a quiet retreat lies on the main floor with a door that opens to the rear covered porch.
- On the opposite side of the home, the guest suite has a walk-in closet and private bath.
- The second floor holds a huge in-law apartment with two bedrooms (one with its own sitting area) and a big living room.
- Two balconies let you enjoy the fresh air.
- The roof is a truss design and has a 10 on 10 main pitch and a 10 on 12 secondary pitch.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||3,013 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||2,117 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||896 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||26' 6"|
|Area:||705 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Second Floor:||8' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||10 on 12|
|Secondary Pitch:||12 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Farmhouse, Mountain, Northwest, Vacation