Rugged Mountain House
Plan #: 1003-25
Rugged Mountain House Plan with Options
- A more rustic version of our namesake “Red Cottage” plan that features bold stone columns and a open trussed covered entryway.
- The foyer, kitchen, living and60 dining rooms are all comfortable and spacious sized rooms that feature vaulted ceilings.
- Natural light is plentiful with abundant windows throughout but especially open for scenic views to the back of the house.
- Wide doorways and hallways are ideal for Barrier Free Access and make for easy family traffic flow.
- The room at the front of the house (off the foyer) could be used as a den or a third bedroom.
- The open concept kitchen is perfect for entertaining and family dinners.
- A large built-in island can be used for food preparation, additional storage, buffet space and a comfortable seating area.
- This plan boasts an efficient use of space with both pantry cabinets and a generous closet pantry. Spacious – yet still feeling both warm and welcoming.
- The Owner’s Suite features double sinks, an extra spacious shower and patio access.
- For more room you can add 1,032 sq. ft. with the bonus level upstairs. It continues to embrace the open feel by featuring a vaulted living area. It boasts two more bedrooms – one with a private seating area behind pocket doors.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||2,086 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||2,086 sq. ft.|
|Combined Porches:||253 sq. ft.|
|Bonus:||654 sq. ft.|
|Unfinished Basement:||1,982 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Area:||870 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Second Floor:||8' 0"|
Lower Level: 8′ 0″
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Hillside Homes, Mountain, Northwest, Vacation