Narrow Lot Beauty
- An exquisite 3 bedroom home with stone accents, decorative gables & a side-entry 2 car garage.
- This open-concept floor plan boasts 15′ ceilings & large windows. The design is both functional & beautiful.
- The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry & an oversized island. The dining room is nestled between the kitchen & a large deck for extra outdoor living & dining space.
- The main-level Owner’s suite is situated for privacy on one side of the house. It boasts easy access to the 3-season room, enjoys dual closets, a custom tray ceiling and an oversized shower in the master bath.
- On the opposite side of the house, the two other bedrooms share a nearby full bath. The laundry room is centrally located.
- The 3-season room enjoys lots of natural light & a vaulted ceiling. Access is made via the Owner’s bedroom or outdoor deck.
- A convenient, more casual, 2nd entrance is next to the side-entry 2 car garage.
Master Suite Location: Main Floor
Depth: 101' 4"
Width: 44' 4"
Total Living Area: 2,055
Porch, Combined: 185 sq. ft.
This Design is the Copyright ® of Brian K. Eicholtz. Please note that Copyright Laws also apply to derivatives of this Design. In other words, if a person starts from this Design, then makes changes, it can be determined to be a derivative and an actionable legal matter resulting in a lawsuit verdict in excess of $100,000. Please do the right thing and work with me, the original Designer, with my Designs. If your builder insists on using his own Designer, please buy the rights to my Design, then let them do their work. Please report any cases of Copyright infringement that you may become aware of. Thank you for your respect for my creative work.