Plan #: 1003-18
Mountain Escape with Upstairs Quarters
- This rugged house plan has a wood and stone exterior with stout stone columns supporting a beautiful trussed covered entry.
- A shed dormer over the garage provides room and light for the upstairs living quarters inside.
- The vaulted spaces – foyer, living and dining rooms, and kitchen – add comfortable volume to nicely proportioned room sizes.
- Abundant windows maximize views and natural light with an emphasis placed on views to the back.
- Wide hallways and doorways make for easy traffic flow, even for those that need Barrier Free Access.
- The front room off the foyer is perfect for a den or music room.
- The kitchen has unobstructed views all the way to the fireplace in the living room and has a large island with seating.
- A large walk-in pantry and convenient access to the garage entry makes unloading groceries a breeze.
- The owners’ suite has patio access and the handsome master bath has an extra spacious shower.
- The upstairs gives you a complete living suite with a kitchen, open living area and a full bedroom suite.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||3,554 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||2,188 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||1,266 sq. ft.|
|Deck:||371 sq. ft.|
|Front Porch:||252 sq. ft.|
|Unfinished Basement:||2,247 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Area:||632 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Second Floor:||8' 0"|
Lower Level: 8′ 0″
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Hillside Homes, Mountain