- A more rustic version of our namesake “Red Cottage” plan that features bold stone columns and a open trussed covered entryway.
- The foyer, kitchen, living & dining rooms are all comfortable & spacious sized rooms that feature vaulted ceilings.
- Natural light is plentiful with abundant windows throughout but especially open for scenic views to the back of the house.
- Wide doorways & hallways are ideal for Barrier Free Access and make for easy family traffic flow.
- The room at the front of the house (off the foyer) could be used as a den or a third bedroom.
- The open concept kitchen is perfect for entertaining & family dinners. A large built-in island can be used for food preparation, additional storage, buffet space & a comfortable seating area. This plan boasts an efficient use of space with both pantry cabinets & a generous closet pantry. Spacious – yet still feeling both warm & welcoming.
- The Owner’s Suite features double sinks, an extra spacious shower & patio access.
- For more room you can add 1,032 sq. ft. with the bonus level upstairs. It continues to embrace the open feel by featuring a vaulted living area. It boasts two more bedrooms – one with a private seating area behind pocket doors.
Main Floor Sq Ft: 2,221
Master Suite Location: Main Floor
Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5
Depth: 86' 0"
Total Living Area: 2,221
Width: 88' 2"
**Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “derivative Copyright infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my Design. Thank you, Brian K. Eicholtz