- A more rustic version of our namesake “Red Cottage” plan that features bold stone columns and a open trussed covered entryway.
- The foyer, kitchen, living and dining rooms are all comfortable & spacious sized rooms that feature vaulted ceilings.
- Natural light is plentiful with abundant windows throughout but especially open for scenic views to the back of the house.
- Wide doorways and hallways are ideal for Barrier Free Access and make for easy family traffic flow.
- The room at the front of the house (off the foyer) could be used as a den or a third bedroom.
- The open concept kitchen is perfect for entertaining and family dinners. A large built-in island can be used for food preparation, additional storage, buffet space and a comfortable seating area.
- This plan boasts an efficient use of space with both pantry cabinets and a generous closet pantry. Spacious – yet still feeling both warm and welcoming.
- The Owner’s Suite features double sinks, an extra spacious shower and patio access.
- For more room you can add 1,032 sq. ft. with the bonus level upstairs. It continues to embrace the open feel by featuring a vaulted living area. It boasts two more bedrooms – one with a private seating area behind pocket doors.