Lake Bungalow II
Plan #: 1059-04
Show-Stopping Vacation Home Plan with 3-Sided Wraparound Porch
- A continuous porch – the view side screened – wraps around three sides of this show-stopper of a house plan.
- Designed for a lot that slopes to the back, it gives you living spaces emphasizing the views to that side of the home.
- The huge open living space inside make the house feel wide open and spacious.
- With the master bedroom on the first floor by itself, homeowners can have privacy and quiet.
- Upstairs, a loft looks out across the vaulted living and dining rooms. Each bedroom has a walk-in closet and private balcony.
- Optional finished space on the ground level gives you another bedroom and bathroom plus a large open rec space.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan may not be built on Smith Lake located in Alabama.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||2,488 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,696 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||792 sq. ft.|
|Screened Porch:||552 sq. ft.|
|Combined Porches:||742 sq. ft.|
|Optional Lower Level:||1,595 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||30' 2"|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Second Floor:||8' 0"|
Lower Level 8′ 5″
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Bungalow, Cottage, Craftsman, Hillside Homes, Northwest, Vacation