- This one-story Craftsman ranch home plan has stone accents and an angled garage.
- A covered entry with decorative bracket adds to the curb appeal.
- Through the front entry, french doors open to an office, or second bedroom, with double closets.
- The living room, which features a vaulted ceiling and fireplace, extends into the kitchen and dining room, offering a wealth of natural light.
- The kitchen’s oversized island provides counter-height seating for those quick and easy meals.
- A large pantry is located just off the mudroom making grocery organization a breeze.
- Retreat to the first-floor owner’s suite, which includes a bay of windows, 5-piece master bath, and walk-in closet.
- An angled, 2-car garage opens to a mudroom, including laundry, with quick access to a full bath.