Plan #: 1003-34
One-Story Craftsman Ranch Home Plan with Angled Garage
- This one-story Craftsman ranch home plan has stone accents and an angled garage.
- A covered entry with decorative bracket adds to the curb appeal.
- Through the front entry, french doors open to an office, or second bedroom, with double closets.
- The living room, which features a vaulted ceiling and fireplace, extends into the kitchen and dining room, offering a wealth of natural light.
- The kitchen’s oversized island provides counter-height seating for those quick and easy meals.
- A large pantry is located just off the mudroom making grocery organization a breeze.
- Retreat to the first-floor owner’s suite, which includes a bay of windows, 5-piece master bath, and walk-in closet.
- An angled, 2-car garage opens to a mudroom, including laundry, with quick access to a full bath.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||1,639 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,639 sq. ft.|
|Deck:||111 sq. ft.|
|Front Porch:||46 sq. ft.|
|Combined Porches:||312 sq. ft.|
|Optional Lower Level:||1,268 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||25' 4"|
|Area:||616 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
Living Room: 15′ 4″
|Primary Pitch:||10 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Hillside Homes, Northwest, Ranch