- With a welcoming 224 sq. ft. covered front porch sturdied by four tapered columns and stacked stone bases this ideal bungalow house plan beckons for you to come, sit and enjoy a slower pace of life.
- Inside the foyer of this ideal open floor bungalow house plan your view extends through the house to the back.
- The bright dining room boasts a great box bay window with four windows and the living room features a fireplace and built-in shelving.
- The kitchen includes a unique angled island with stovetop and plenty of room for two people to sit. Another ideal spot to gather is the screened in porch out back, just a few steps away from the kitchen.
- The laundry room is conveniently located near the master suite.
- The flex room located at the front of the house off the living room can be used either as a home office or guest room.
- The third bedroom is located upstairs and includes a walk-in closet and a large seating area.