Independence Bungalow with Wrap Around Porch
- With a welcoming 620 sq. ft. covered front porch sturdied by four tapered columns and stacked stone bases this ideal bungalow house plan beckons for you to come, sit and enjoy a slower pace of life.
- Inside the foyer of this ideal open floor bungalow house plan your view extends through the house to the back.
- The bright dining room boasts a great box bay window with four windows and the living room features a fireplace and built-in shelving.
- The kitchen includes a unique angled island and plenty of room for four people to sit. Another ideal spot to gather is the screened in porch out back, just a few steps away from the kitchen.
- The laundry room is conveniently located near the master suite.
- The flex room located at the front of the house off the living room can be used either as a home office or guest room. The third & fourth bedrooms are located upstairs and includes walk-in closets and a large bonus room.
Main Floor Sq Ft: 1498
Second Level Sq Ft: 690
Total Living Area: 2188
Master Suite Location: Main Floor
Width: 66' 4"
Depth: 57' 2"
This Design is the Copyright ® of Brian K. Eicholtz. Please note that Copyright Laws also apply to derivatives of this Design. In other words, if a person starts from this Design, then makes changes, it can be determined to be a derivative and an actionable legal matter resulting in a lawsuit verdict in excess of $100,000. Please do the right thing and work with me, the original Designer, with my Designs. If your builder insists on using his own Designer, please buy the rights to my Design, then let them do their work. Please report any cases of Copyright infringement that you may become aware of. Thank you for your respect for my creative work.