Independence Bungalow II
- This home plan features a charming front porch skirted by four stone-based columns. The 224 square feet of space provides plenty of room for enjoying the outdoors and hosting
- The open floor space gives a view from front to back, making it feel even more spacious
- The living room features a homey fireplace while the dining room is flooded with natural light from a four paned box bay window
- The kitchen offers functional hosting, with an island fit for two or the screened in porch several paces away providing ample room for more guests
- Comfort and convenience combined, the laundry room is easily located near the master bedroom, and the front room could be used for either guests or as an office space
- The second floor has a third bedroom with an inviting seating area and a roomy walk-in closet space
Main Floor Sq Ft: 1,346
Total Living Area: 1,932
Master Suite Location: Main Floor
Depth: 57' 4"
Width: 51' 6"
**Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “derivative Copyright infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my Design. Thank you, Brian K. Eicholtz