- This storybook Craftsman house plan features an attractive covered front porch supported by four tapered columns with stacked stone bases. It gives you 210 square feet of space to enjoy.
- In the foyer, views extend through to the back of the home, a function of a great open floor plan.
- The living room has a fireplace and built-ins, while the dining room enjoys a great box bay window with four windows bringing in natural light.
- The kitchen has a rectangular island with room for two to sit and have a casual bite to eat. Steps away, the screened porch offers another great spot to enjoy company.
- If you need, you can put guests in the front room (or use it as an office).
- Upstairs, the master bedroom is joined by a 4-fixture bath and roomy walk-in closet, while bedrooms 2 and 3 share the hall bath.