Hillside Vacation Home
Plan #: 1050-01
Craftsman Home With Drive Under Garage
- This finely crafted hillside vacation home features an elegant wrap-around porch covering three sides.
- The master bedroom on the first floor features sliding glass doors that lead out into the charming porch area.
- The kitchen has an open counter space for whatever you need, as well as a large island and bar area.
- The second floor has two bedrooms, one of them including a spacious walk-in closet and attractive balcony.
- A convenient two door garage finishes off this exciting craftsman plan.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||2,260 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,307 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||396 sq. ft.|
|Lower Level:||557 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Width:||42' 6" |
|Depth:||61' 8" |
|Area:||570 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||8' 0"|
|Second Floor:||8' 0"|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Hillside Homes, Mountain, Northwest, Vacation