**Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “derivative Copyright infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my Design. Thank you, Brian K. Eicholtz
Hillside Vacation Home
$885.00 – $1,895.00
• This finely crafted hillside vacation home features an elegant wrap-around porch covering three sides.
• The master bedroom on the first floor features sliding glass doors that lead out into the charming porch area.
• The kitchen has an open counter space for whatever you need, as well as a large island and bar area.
• The second floor has two bedrooms, one of them including a spacious walk-in closet and attractive balcony.
• A convenient two door garage finishes off this exciting craftsman plan.
PDF Review Set – $885, PDF (Email) – $1,135, Vellums (+S&H) – $1,135, 5 Sets of Prints (+S&H) – $1,185, CAD Files – $1,895
|Main Floor SqFt||
|Master Suite Location||