Handsome Craftsman Home Plan
Plan #: 1003-38
- The spacious foyer of this handsome Craftsman home plan opens to a huge living room with fireplace.
- Sloped ceilings top the kitchen and dining room that both enjoy views of the fireplace, thanks to the open floor plan.
- The pantry is huge with a window that faces front.
- All the bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with a deluxe master suite having a private bathroom and lovely window seat.
- The over-sized two car garage is angled out to add visual appeal.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||2,085 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||2,085 sq. ft.|
|Front Porch:||266 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||26' 0"|
|Area:||956 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||9 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Farmhouse, Hillside Homes, Mountain, Northwest, Ranch, Vacation