Plan #: 1012-01
- Wraparound porches and a second floor balcony off of suite 2 give this home plan wonderful outdoor spaces.
- A metal roof on the porch adds character and distinction.
- The main living area has an open floor plan that makes the space seem huge.
- The first floor master suite has double doors that lead to the rear porch.
- Three large bedrooms on the upper level share a loft space.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||2,920 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,674 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||1,246 sq. ft.|
|Deck:||231 sq. ft.|
|Covered Patio:||369 sq. ft.|
|Unfinished Basement:||1,539 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Standard:||Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||27' 8"|
|Area:||488 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Second Floor:||9' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||6 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Craftsman, Northwest, Vacation