Great Lakes View with Wraparound Porch
Plan #: 1003-63
3 Bed Home Plan with Wraparound Porch
- A porch with a central barrel arch wraps around both sides of this exclusive house plan and a second covered porch with an extended outdoor living area spans the full back of the home.
- The vaulted foyer is centrally located and draws you to the open floor plan in back with the living room, dining room and kitchen joined into one great space.
- Two matching bays in in the back bring in light and add character to space.
- The kitchen has a large island with casual seating at the counter.
- The living room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- A home office anchors the front left of the home and the master suite is conveniently located at the front right and has a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath and an overlook has views to the foyer below.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||2,099 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,584 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||515 sq. ft.|
|Front Porch:||380 sq. ft.|
|Rear Porch:||148 sq. ft.|
|Unfinished Basement:||1,570 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||27' 8"|
|First Floor:||9' 1"|
|Second Floor:||8' 1"|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Farmhouse