Plan #: 1047-01
Impressive Craftsman Home Plan with Pergola
- This gorgeous Craftsman home plan has an impressive exterior and loads of special features like the wrap-around porch, a pergola and vaulted sun room.
- The open floor plan and open rail staircase make the inside space seem even larger.
- Double doors open to a quiet den with two windows facing front.
- Both bedrooms are upstairs with the master suite enjoying a fireplace and large walk-in closet.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||1,966 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||987 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||979 sq. ft.|
|Front Porch:||116 sq. ft.|
|Optional Lower Level:||856 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Upper Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||33' 6"|
|Area:||624 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Second Floor:||8' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||5 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Hillside Homes, Northwest, Vacation