Getaway with Wraparound Views
Plan #: 1020-01
Two Bedroom Vacation Getaway
- Enjoy views on three sides with the wraparound covered porch on this getaway house plan.
- Square columns add to the allure of this design as does a shed dormer that brings light into the home.
- The light-filled kitchen is separated by the living and dining rooms by an eat-at counter.
- A fireplace in the living room is a nice touch.
- The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and has sliding door access to the rear porch.
- On the main level you’ll find a 2-car garage, large family room plus a second bedroom with full bath and a laundry room and mechanicals.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||2,251 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,236 sq. ft.|
|Lower Level:||1,015 sq. ft.|
|Combined Porches:||849 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||31' 3"|
|Area:||668 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||6 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Hillside Homes, Vacation