Freedom Bungalow II
Plan #: 1049-02
Simply Simple One Story Bungalow
- Keep it simple with this one story adorable bungalow.
- Enjoy a covered front porch with 144 square feet of outside living space. Exterior finishes include a combination of stone, clapboard and shingles.
- The vaulted ceilings and open floor plan makes this efficient home feel spacious and comfortable.
- The fireplace in the living room makes it a cozy family or entertaining area.
- In the kitchen there is a built in counter with seating for four.
- The 143 square foot covered back porch is easily accessible through the kitchens’ back door.
- Centrally located laundry is conveniently located in the middle of the floor plan.
- The front flex room can be used as either a bedroom or a home office. If used as a bedroom this plan would give you three bedrooms, two of the bedrooms with walk-in closets.
- Two car garage includes a side door for easy entry and extra access to unloading the groceries.
- Front covered porch as a 3:12 pitch, main roof has a 6:12 pitch.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||1,199 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,199 sq. ft.|
|Front Porch:||144 sq. ft.|
|Rear Porch:||143 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||19' 8"|
|Area:||427 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||6 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Bungalow, Cottage, Craftsman, Northwest, Ranch