Five Bedroom Craftsman Haven
Plan #: 1024-19
A Richly Detailed Craftsman Home
- Richly detailed both inside and out, this Craftsman house plan is a true delight.
- Benches and cabinets on both side of the foyer make it easy to shed coats and boots.
- The huge open floor plan gives you wonderful sight-lines from the living room through the dining room and into the kitchen with its corner windows so you have a view from the sink.
- This trendsetting home offers a spacious family foyer off the garage where more benches and lockers make it easy to stay organized.
- On the upper floor four bedrooms share the loft with its built-in entertainment center.
- The master suite enjoys a sitting area plus two walk-in closets and a dressing area.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||3,017 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,440 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||1,577 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Upper Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||32' 4"|
|Area:||547 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||10' 0"|
|Second Floor:||9' 0"|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Northwest