Bungalow with Great Owner’s Suite
Plan #: 1024-05
Bungalow House Plan with Great Owner’s Suite
- This stylish Northwest bungalow has a grand front porch measuring 35’x8′ and a pergola in the back for your outdoor enjoyment.
- A smaller porch by the family foyer is 18’x6’8”. The rear covered patio is 13’x9’8” rounding out your outdoor spaces.
- The formal dining room has a handy butler’s pantry and a walk-in pantry close by to aid in entertaining.
- The great room, kitchen and morning room are all open to each other, sharing views of the fireplace.
- In the master suite, the spacious spa-like bathroom has a cozy fireplace between the soaking tub and huge walk-in shower, for the ultimate in pampering.
- Two bedrooms on the upper level share a tub but have their own sink and toilet. The bottom one is vaulted with 11′ ceilings.
- The bonus space over the 3-car garage also has 11′ vaulted ceilings and a large balcony for working on your suntan in private.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||3,039 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||2,409 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||630 sq. ft.|
|Bonus:||599 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||31' 3"|
|Area:||1,112 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Second Floor:||8' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||9 on 12|
|Secondary Pitch:||4 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Bungalow, Cottage, Craftsman, Farmhouse, Northwest