Bungalow with Breezeway
Plan #: 1028-01
Dutch Bungalow with Den-Like Breezeway
- This delightful bungalow home plan has a charming historical exterior yet is filled with updated amenities.
- Modest in size, the open floor plan makes it feel more spacious.
- Two bedrooms, including the master suite, are on the first floor with a handy laundry closet close by.
- A charming window seat can be found in the breezeway that connects the garage to the main house. This den-like space can be put to many uses.
- Upstairs, a third bedroom has its own bath.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||1,517 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,269 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||248 sq. ft.|
|Deck:||169 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Standard:||Basement, Crawl, Slab|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||26' 0"|
|Area:||520 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Second Floor:||8' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||8 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Bungalow, Cottage, Craftsman, Farmhouse, Northwest, Vacation