Award Winning Cottage
Plan #: 1003-30
Attractive Angled Ranch Home Plan
- This home plan has an attractive barrel arched covered front entry.
- Inside, you will appreciate the open living area and the 3-sided fireplace in the living room.
- The master suite has access to the rear patio through attractive french doors. The same arrangement can be found off the dining room which is open to the kitchen and great room.
- Tucked behind the garage you’ll enjoy the flexibility of the room which can serve as a bedroom or office.
- The basement option gives you great unfinished space to use for storage or to build out and expand your living space at a later date.
- The roof is a truss design with an 8:12 main pitch and a 6:12 secondary pitch.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||1,770 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,770 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Main Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||24' 0"|
|Area:||896 sq. ft.|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||9 on 12|
|Secondary Pitch:||6 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Cottage, Craftsman, Farmhouse, Hillside Homes, Ranch