Arts & Crafts Bungalow with Detached Garage II
Plan #: 1024-11
3-Bedroom Storybook Bungalow with Fireplace
- The welcoming front porch and big center gable make this charming arts and crafts bungalow feel like a charming storybook house. Not too large – but not too small – this house plan is “just right”.
- Gather in the living room around the fireplace. There is plenty of space for your books and heirlooms in the surrounding built-ins.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room and the family room. Enjoy the outdoor back porch and pergola through the dining room’s French doors.
- Everyone will gather at the raised counter island in the kitchen. A spacious pantry and the efficient layout will be appreciated by the chef.
- Off the living room is a roomy and window-filled home office.
- The bedrooms are all on the 2nd floor. The Master Suite enjoys a vaulted 10’ 8” ceiling.
- Outdoor space measurements: 250 sq ft front porch, 155 sq ft side front porch, 144 sq ft rear covered porch and 233 sq ft pergola.
- Add a detached 2 car garage with 491 sq ft of upstairs studio space perfect for a home office, playroom, nanny or mother-in-law apartment.
- The optional garage plan is sold separately.
|Square Footage Breakdown|
|Total Heated Area:||2,114 sq. ft.|
|1st Floor:||1,192 sq. ft.|
|2nd Floor:||922 sq. ft.|
|Front Porch:||250 sq. ft.|
|Rear Porch:||200 sq. ft.|
|Unfinished Basement:||1,226 sq. ft.|
|Bedrooms & Bathrooms|
|Master Suite:||Upper Floor|
|Exterior Wall Types|
|Max Ridge Height:||29' 0"|
|First Floor:||9' 0"|
|Second Floor:||8' 0"|
|Primary Pitch:||9 on 12|
|Secondary Pitch:||4 on 12|
- General notes and design criteria
- Perspective views
- Foundation plan
- Floor plan
- Exterior elevations
- Cross sections
- Door and window schedules
- Roof plan and room finish schedule
- Electrical plan
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “Derivative Copyright Infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs.
— Brian K. Eicholtz
Categories: Bungalow, Cottage, Craftsman, Farmhouse