- The welcoming front porch and big center gable make this charming arts and crafts bungalow feel like a charming storybook house. Not too large – but not too small – this house plan is “just right”.
- Above the garage there is 491 sq ft of studio space perfect for a home office, playroom, nanny or mother-in-law apartment.
- Gather in the living room around the fireplace. There is plenty of space for your books and heirlooms in the surrounding built-ins.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room and the family room. Enjoy the outdoor back porch and pergola through the dining room’s French doors.
- Everyone will gather at the raised counter island in the kitchen. A spacious pantry and the efficient layout will be appreciated by the chef.
- Off the living room/foyer is a roomy and window-filled home office.
- The bedrooms are all on the 2nd floor. The Master Suite enjoys a vaulted 10’ 8” ceiling.
- Outdoor space measurements: 250 sq ft front porch, 155 sq ft side front porch, 144 sq ft rear covered porch and 233 sq ft pergola.