Arts and Crafts Bungalow
- The welcoming front porch & big center gable make this charming arts & crafts bungalow feel like a charming storybook house. Not too large – but not too small – this house plan is “just right”.
- Above the garage there is 491 sq ft of studio space perfect for a home office, playroom, nanny or mother-in-law apartment.
- Gather in the living room around the fireplace. There is plenty of space for your books and heirlooms in the surrounding built-ins.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room and the family room. Enjoy the outdoor back porch & pergola through the dining room’s French doors.
- Everyone will gather at the raised counter island in the kitchen. A spacious pantry & the efficient layout will be appreciated by the chef.
- Off the living room/foyer is a roomy & window-filled home office.
- The bedrooms are all on the 2nd floor. The Master Suite enjoys a vaulted 10’ 8” ceiling.
- Outdoor space measurements: 250 sq ft front porch, 155 sq ft side front porch, 144 sq ft rear covered porch and 233 sq ft pergola.
Main Floor Sq Ft: 1,607
Master Suite Location: Upper Floor
Depth: 50' 0"
Total Living Area: 2,597
Width: 76' 10"
This Design is the Copyright ® of Brian K. Eicholtz. Please note that Copyright Laws also apply to derivatives of this Design. In other words, if a person starts from this Design, then makes changes, it can be determined to be a derivative and an actionable legal matter resulting in a lawsuit verdict in excess of $100,000. Please do the right thing and work with me, the original Designer, with my Designs. If your builder insists on using his own Designer, please buy the rights to my Design, then let them do their work. Please report any cases of Copyright infringement that you may become aware of. Thank you for your respect for my creative work.