Arts and Crafts Bungalow with Detached Garage 1
- The welcoming front porch & big center gable make this charming arts & crafts bungalow feel like a charming storybook house. Not too large – but not too small – this house plan is “just right”.
- Gather in the living room around the fireplace. There is plenty of space for your books and heirlooms in the surrounding built-ins.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room and the family room. Enjoy the outdoor back porch & pergola through the dining room’s French doors.
- Everyone will gather at the raised counter island in the kitchen. A spacious pantry & the efficient layout will be appreciated by the chef.
- Off the living room is a roomy & window-filled home office.
- The bedrooms are all on the 2nd floor. The Master Suite enjoys a vaulted 10’ 8” ceiling.
- Outdoor space measurements: 250 sq ft front porch, 155 sq ft side front porch, 144 sq ft rear covered porch and 233 sq ft pergola.
- Add a detached 2 car garage with 491 sq ft of upstairs studio space perfect for a home office, playroom, nanny or mother-in-law apartment.
- The optional garage plan is sold separately.
Main Floor Sq Ft: 1,192
Total Living Area: 2,114
Master Suite Location: Upper Floor
Depth: 61' 2"
Width: 38' 8"
**Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “derivative Copyright infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my Design. Thank you, Brian K. Eicholtz