We designed this home for a good friend of mine, a Custom Builder, suited for a sloping lot. The cottage charm and open concept living area are popular features of this design. It has a beautiful wrap around porch that can be screened in – perfect for outdoor eating! It has lots of windows for a bright interior and vaulted ceilings in the kitchen and living rooms. With a flexible design, the lower level/garage level does not need to be finished. Also, the second level can be reconfigured to allow for two separate bedrooms in addition to a loft space.
- This hillside cottage boasts a wrap-around porch, decks, balconies and a beautiful outdoor living space complete with fireplace and pergola.
- An impressive vault ceiling (which peaks at 19’) above the living room and kitchen continues into the loft overlook.
- The loft bedroom boasts double doors opening to a big private balcony and views down into the living room below. Also included is a cozy Book Niche tucked away for quiet time to read or relax.
- The other 2nd floor bedroom also includes a separate private balcony and is around the corner from the upstairs full bathroom.
- The spacious main floor Master Suite enjoys large triple windows and lots of natural light.
- The foyer looks through the back of the house to the dining room and through the sliding glass doors to the outdoor dining area.
- The kitchen, dining and living room (complete with fireplace) is all open and spacious.
- The ground floor has its own foyer, laundry room, bedroom and bathroom. It also includes a roomy two car garage with side entrance.