Adorable Hillside Cottage
We designed this home for a good friend of mine, a Custom Builder, suited for a sloping lot. The cottage charm and open concept living area are popular features of this design. It has a beautiful wrap around porch that can be screened in – perfect for outdoor eating! It has lots of windows for a bright interior & vaulted ceilings in the kitchen and living rooms. With a flexible design, the lower level/garage level does not need to be finished. Also, the second level can be reconfigured to allow for 2 separate bedrooms in addition to a loft space.
- This hillside cottage boasts a wrap-around porch, decks, balconies and a beautiful outdoor living space complete with fireplace & pergola.
- An impressive vault ceiling (which peaks at 19’) above the living room & kitchen continues into the loft overlook.
- The loft bedroom boasts double doors opening to a big private balcony and views down into the living room below. Also included is a cozy Book Niche tucked away for quiet time to read or relax.
- The other 2nd floor bedroom also includes a separate private balcony and is around the corner from the upstairs full bathroom.
- The spacious main floor Master Suite enjoys large triple windows & lots of natural light.
- The foyer looks through the back of the house to the dining room & through the sliding glass doors to the outdoor dining area.
- The kitchen, dining & living room (complete with fireplace) is all open & spacious.
- The ground floor has its own foyer, laundry room, bedroom & bathroom. It also includes a roomy two car garage with side entrance.
Bedrooms: 3, 4
Master Suite Location: Main Floor
Total Living Area: 2,161
Foundation Type: Basement, Walkout
Main Floor Sq Ft: 1,233
Depth: 57' 8"
Width: 53' 8"
Copyright of intellectual property is enforceable by law, with legal judgments given to Designers and Architects in excess of $100,000. Even if a plan is modified, but is still derived from this plan, the legal term is that it constitutes a “derivative Copyright infringement”. Please make the legal and ethical decision and purchase the rights to build my designs. Thank you, Brian K. Eicholtz