Frequently Asked Questions

Bungalow House Plan with Great Owners Suite

Yes. You can provide us a list of modifications or a sketch, and we will provide you an estimate to modify the drawings. Unless additional revisions are requested beyond the initial scope of work outlined, the estimate will be your total cost! A large percentage of bulders/home owners request some modifications. You can even order the standard PDF drawings, and we will send out the standard drawings. Then, you can request modifications in the future after you have reviewed the plans, met with builders/contractors, etc.

Yes we do! A few states require an engineered seal from an engineer licensed in the state where the home will be built. (Most states do not require an engineers seal.) We have associate engineers in all of these states. They can provide an estimate based on your site location, specific foundation needs, etc.

No. New York requires a New York state licensed Architect to provide architectural services in the state of New York. We can refer you to an architect that can utilize our Copyrighted Designs to provide you construction drawings.

Just tell us what you need, and we will provide the upfront estimate to modify the construction drawings for your needs. Most, if not all homes can be converted to a walkout basement, a slab, a crawl space, or a pier foundation.